There is no need to book our STUDIO classes currently. Please just arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of the class. This may change as we approach the busier season.
If you wish to join online via ZOOM, please book via the links below and login details will be sent automatically via email after booking.
* Please note that the early morning sessions are online only.
|Monday||10:00 - 11:15||Hatha Flow Yoga||@Inlight Yoga Studio|
|Monday||19:30 - 21:00||Yin / Restorative / Yoga Nidra||online only book here|
|Tuesday||09:30 - 10:45||Hatha Flow Yoga||coming soon....|
|Tuesday||12:30 - 13:45||Gentle Yin Yoga
*also suitable for pregnancy
|@Inlight Yoga Studio|
|Wednesday||07:00-08:00||Wake up & Flow||online only book here|
|Thursday||09:30 - 10:45||Gentle Somatic Yoga||coming soon....|
|Thursday||11:00 - 12:00||Beginners Yoga Course||coming soon....|
|Friday||07:00-08:00||Wake up & Flow||online only book here|
|Sunday||08:00 - 09:00||Gentle Yin Yoga||online only book here|
ONLINE EARLY MORNING CLASSES via Zoom * These sessions are also recorded, so if you cannot join in person, you can access the recording at your convenience for the following 7 days.
Payments are made online by credit or debit card.
- 5 Online Classes - 50€
STUDIO CLASSES @Inlight Yoga Studio - Inlight prices apply
Payments are made to Inlight - cash only on arrival at the studio.
Class passes are non-transferable.
- 1 Single Class - 15€
- 5 Class Pass - 60€
- 10 Class Pass - 90€
* Class passes are not transferable or shareable. Valid only for the purchaser.
Studio classes are currently restricted to 10 per class
There is no need to book the studio classes, however you may reserve your space in advance to avoid disappointment
• Please arrive in good time for your class/workshop, but no more than 10 minutes before the start. If there is an earlier class still in progress when you arrive, we ask that you remain silent until the studio door is opened.
• Wear comfortable sports clothing, which does not restrict your breathing or movement. Remove footwear and socks. It is also recommended that you remove your watch and jewellery.
• Please always wash your hands with soap and hot water, or use hand sanitiser or anti-bacterial wipes, before and after the class.
• Bring your own yoga mat or towel/other suitable cover to place over our studio mats. If you wish to hire or buy one from us, please contact us to request one in advance of the class/workshop.
• If you are pregnant, suffer from very high blood pressure, chronic heart disease, retinal problems, epilepsy, have a joint replacement or recently undergone any major surgery, it is wise to consult your doctor prior to beginning a yoga programme.
• Please inform the teacher if you have any of the above or any other issues that you feel should be raised.
• Listen to your own body and don’t force yourself into any of the postures. Don’t compare yourself to anyone else – yoga is not competitive. Practising 2 to 3 times a week is the ideal.
• If you’re feeling unwell or showing signs of symptoms of colds/flu, stomach upset or any other illness, please consider taking the time to rest & recover completely before returning to the studio to prevent spread of diseases.
• If you find that you cannot attend the class/workshop that you have booked in for, please give at least 24 hours notice, so that your place can be re-allocated to someone else, otherwise you will be charged in full.
Please contact us to register your interest in hearing about additional classes.
Our studio is a beautiful light and airy space. There is lots of natural day light and ambient lighting for the evenings. The studio has patio doors that allow for plenty of fresh air flow.
Although we are fully equipped with yoga props, at this current time, we are asking you to bring your own if you have them. If you wish to use our bolsters, please bring a towel or pillowcase to cover them.
Private 1:1 Individual Tuition
- Prices vary from 30€ - 75€
depending on length of session