Originally from Kuwait, and after many years of travelling, Miri has now settled in the beautiful Algarve, Portugal for the last 7 years, to combine her love of surfing and yoga.
Miri completed her training in Bali, UK and India and regularly continues her studies alongside her dedicated practice.
Miri's classes focus on releasing stress and tension, unwinding, slowing down and connecting together in movement while allowing the breath to anchor you into the present moment.
Miri teaches Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Hatha, Yin, Restorative, meditation and pranayama.
My motivation as a teacher is to help you find a practice that feels good for your body, mind and soul and guide you on a transformative path to connect to your heart, to laugh, heal and cultivate lasting peace and happiness in your life.
- Santosha Yoga Teacher Training ~ 300hr ~ 2013
- Restorative Yoga ~ Anna Ashby, TriYoga London ~ 2015
- Meditation Teacher Training ~ Traditional Yoga UK~ Patanjali Prana Samyama ~ 2016
- The Journey Yoga Teacher Training ~ Sadie Nardini ~ 2017
- Ashtanga Primary / Intermediate Series 300 hour ~ Tattvaa Yoga Shala Gita Ashram, Rishikesh India ~ 2019
- 2020 Ongoing teacher training/workshops ~ Sadie Nardini and Shiva Rea